Keyword

Ad a redirect on save button in front end editing

• Santana Moll
  • Santana Moll's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #84668 by Santana Moll
Hi there, I've disabled lightbox front end editor, it's now in a normal browser window. So now I want to ad a extra button to leave this editing or add item page or I want to ad a redirect to the save button. As a replacement button for the close lightbox "x".Does someone have a clue, where to edit or find the pages and files to edit?Thanks in advance!Greetings from Santana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #84669 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic Ad a redirect on save button in front end editing
You will need to do some core hacking, which I would advise on maybe waiting until 2.3 is released, as you would only have to go do it all again, but maybe differently.

Simon
K2 Support

• Santana Moll
  • Santana Moll's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #84670 by Santana Moll
Replied by Santana Moll on topic Ad a redirect on save button in front end editing
Hi Simon Wells and thank you for your time!

I'm looking forward to see version 2.3, but in the meantime it would be helpfull, because we're going online this week if I had a clue where to look. I already found the php files, so I guess I'll find some redirect URL's in there and the button to.

I'll keep this subject posted and fresh with my findings,
Greetings,
Santana Moll

Simon Wells (K2 Support) said:You will need to do some core hacking, which I would advise on maybe waiting until 2.3 is released, as you would only have to go do it all again, but maybe differently.
Simon
K2 Support

More
13 years 6 months ago #84671 by Dominic Devine
Replied by Dominic Devine on topic Ad a redirect on save button in front end editing
Hi Santana,

I just wondered how you disabled the frontend editor. Mine disabled itself and I'm hoping if I reverse what you did it'll start working again.

Thanks,

Dom