Keyword

Different title size for different groups in Itemlist view (category)

• Sondre Nilsen
  • Sondre Nilsen's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #84719 by Sondre Nilsen
I´m trying to get a large heading for the leading article, smaller for the primary and even smaller for secondary news in itemlist category. How can I achieve this?I have tried to play around with following lines in k2.css:    /* Additional class appended to the element above for further styling per group item */    div.groupLeading {}    div.groupPrimary {}    div.groupSecondary {}    div.groupLinks {padding:0;margin:0;}I assume following lines point to the title size, but how can I connect title size to each spesific group (Leading, primary, secondary)..?div.catItemHeader {}    div.catItemHeader span.catItemDateCreated {color:#999;font-size:11px;}    div.catItemHeader h3.catItemTitle {font-family:Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;font-size:3em;font-weight:normal;line-height:110%;padding:10px 0 4px 0;margin:0;}Best reagardsSondre

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sondre Nilsen
  • Sondre Nilsen's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #84720 by Sondre Nilsen
Solved:

/* Additional class appended to the element above for further styling per group item */
div.groupLeading h3.catItemTitle {font-family:Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;font-size:4em;font-weight:normal;line-height:110%;padding:10px 0 4px 0;margin:0;}
div.groupPrimary h3.catItemTitle {font-family:Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;font-size:2em;font-weight:normal;line-height:110%;padding:10px 0 4px 0;margin:0;}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.