Keyword

I am haveing issues can any onw tell me how to fix some of these issues.

• Brandon Fahrmeier
  • Brandon Fahrmeier's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #84747 by Brandon Fahrmeier
No valid database connection Table './ffarms_jo151/jos_k2_items' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_k2_items a WHERE (a.publish_down > "0000-00-00 00:00:00") AND (a.publish_down < NOW()) AND (a.trash != 1)

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ffarms/public_html/plugins/content/k2autoarchiver.php on line 60

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #84748 by Simon Wells
Hi Brandon,

Can I ask, what was being done prior to this fault appearing, how did this appear.
Also, please provide details of your installation specification, versions etc.

Simon
K2 Support
K2 Docs, Guides & Downloads on simon.getk2.org

More
13 years 5 months ago #84749 by Edgar Carrera
Hello Simon...

Same case:

GROUP BY  comments.itemID' at line 11 SQL=SELECT  content.id AS id, COUNT(comments.itemID) AS count FROM  jos_k2_items AS content  LEFT JOIN  jos_k2_comments AS comments ON comments.itemID = content.id WHERE  comments.published AND (  )  GROUP BY  comments.itemID ; 500

---No valid database connection:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY comments.itemID' at line 11 SQL=SELECT content.id AS id, COUNT(comments.itemID) AS count FROM jos_k2_items AS content LEFT JOIN jos_k2_comments AS comments ON comments.itemID = content.id WHERE comments.published AND ( ) GROUP BY comments.itemID ;

I'm using last version 2.4.1 of K2. 3 K2 plugins installed and checked according the Information tab in dashboard of K2.

You can see the problem online here:

bestcancunescapes.com/index.php

this error occurs (use the URL), after installing Joomfish 2.1.6 ... You know why? Please help me!

If uninstall the joomfish componente all returns normal.

I hope your comments. Thanks!

Edgar

More
13 years 5 months ago #84750 by Ilko Kacharov
Hello,

i have the same problem.

How did you guys solve that?

Check it at: www.seadream.bg