Keyword

K2 Increges the image size

• Ashfaq Rahman
  • Ashfaq Rahman's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #84757 by Ashfaq Rahman
K2 Increges the image size was created by Ashfaq Rahman
Hello AllI have a problem with k2 that if I reduce size of an image when adding an article and then upload it it works fine. But when it showed in page its size increases twice more then the previous one I uploaded. My image size quality is set to 100% and its showing large image it article..Like this one www.youthsparks.com/celebrities/international/mtv-vj-and-model-anusha.htmlThe main image was 85KB when I was uploaded. But download it it will show a size of 219KB. I don't understand why k2 increasing the size instead of reducing?? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #84758 by CallMeLaNN
Replied by CallMeLaNN on topic K2 Increges the image size
Hi All,
I just facing this problem. I use Lof K2 Slideshow (just like FrontPage), Then I need to assign items with images (most of it is a small one like module screen shot as a tutorial) to make the slide show interesting but when showing an item, the images become streched and large.

I trying googling around if possible to change the setting/parameter.

More
14 years 1 week ago #84759 by Gameinatrix
Replied by Gameinatrix on topic K2 Increges the image size
No one here has come up with a solution to this?

CallMeLaNN said:Hi All, I just facing this problem. I use Lof K2 Slideshow (just like FrontPage), Then I need to assign items with images (most of it is a small one like module screen shot as a tutorial) to make the slide show interesting but when showing an item, the images become streched and large.

I trying googling around if possible to change the setting/parameter.