Keyword

ERROR - Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/fitzlawy/public_html/components/com_k2/helpers/route.php on line 73

• Scott Tuchman
  • Scott Tuchman's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #85181 by Scott Tuchman
I just installed the RT Somaxion which is K2 compatible and the latest K2 2.3 and now on the K2 user page I have the following two errorsWarning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given
in /home/fitzlawy/public_html/components/com_k2/helpers/route.php
on line 73

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fitzlawy/public_html/components/com_k2/helpers/route.php
on line 74Any thoughts on how to resolve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #85182 by Chris Yates
Scott,

See my discussion elsewhere.

This seems to be a php versioning issue and it also occurs when using the k2_content module.

If you're developing on a localhost like XAMPP then the quick fix is to drop XAMPP back to version 1.7.2 (as I did) and it will go away.

Best to make sure your live site server is running this earlier version of Apache etc etc before transfering though, since this error will likely come back if not fixed by devs soon.

Also best that you report bugs in the correct forum to ensure they're noticed.

Be Well,

CHRIS

More
14 years 2 months ago #85183 by william white
see
community.getk2.org/forum/topics/v-23-k2content-bug for a quick fix

Add this to your k2 paramaters where sef replacements say Array

Š|S, Œ|O, Ž|Z, š|s, œ|oe, ž|z, Ÿ|Y, ¥|Y, µ|u, À|A, �|A, Â|A, Ã|A, Ä|A, Å|A, Æ|A, Ç|C, È|E, É|E, Ê|E, Ë|E, Ì|I, �|I, Î|I, �|I, �|D, Ñ|N, Ò|O, Ó|O, Ô|O, Õ|O, Ö|O, Ø|O, Ù|U, Ú|U, Û|U, Ü|U, �|Y, ß|s, à |a, á|a, â|a, ã|a, ä|a, å|a, æ|a, ç|c, è|e, é|e, ê|e, ë|e, ì|i, í|i, î|i, ï|i, ð|o, ñ|n, ò|o, ó|o, ô|o, õ|o, ö|o, ø|o, ù|u, ú|u, û|u, ü|u, ý|y, ÿ|y, ß|ss

• Scott Tuchman
  • Scott Tuchman's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #85184 by Scott Tuchman
I'm confused by your solution...First, this is not a local XAMPP install, this is a live server. Second, where are the K2 parameters located, in what file? Is it the com_k2.php located in the sef_ext folder? If so, can you be more specific in which exact line to add and/or replace.

Sorry, not all of us are master php coders.
Thanks

William White said:see community.getk2.org/forum/topics/v-23-k2content-bug for a quick fix

Š|S, Œ|O, Ž|Z, š|s, œ|oe, ž|z, Ÿ|Y, ¥|Y, µ|u, À|A, �|A, Â|A, Ã|A, Ä|A, Å|A, Æ|A, Ç|C, È|E, É|E, Ê|E, Ë|E, Ì|I, �|I, Î|I, �|I, �|D, Ñ|N, Ò|O, Ó|O, Ô|O, Õ|O, Ö|O, Ø|O, Ù|U, Ú|U, Û|U, Ü|U, �|Y, ß|s, à |a, á|a, â|a, ã|a, ä|a, å|a, æ|a, ç|c, è|e, é|e, ê|e, ë|e, ì|i, í|i, î|i, ï|i, ð|o, ñ|n, ò|o, ó|o, ô|o, õ|o, ö|o, ø|o, ù|u, ú|u, û|u, ü|u, ý|y, ÿ|y, ß|ss

More
14 years 2 months ago #85185 by william white
Go to Components - K2
at the top right you will see paramaters
scroll down to the sef replacements box
replace "array" with below

Sorry for the confusion, but im guessing that in 2.3 "array" was used where the above text was to go because this fixes the issue. It doesnt matter if your on localhost or live site the paramaters will be the same.

Scott Tuchman said:I'm confused by your solution...First, this is not a local XAMPP install, this is a live server. Second, where are the K2 parameters located, in what file? Is it the com_k2.php located in the sef_ext folder? If so, can you be more specific in which exact line to add and/or replace.
Sorry, not all of us are master php coders.
Thanks

William White said:see community.getk2.org/forum/topics/v-23-k2content-bug for a quick fix

More
14 years 1 month ago #85186 by Kevin Bates
I hate to ask this question but for the sake of my own education - why does this array look like gibberish? Is the array encrypted? If I paste the gibberish as is - will it translate correctly? Is my browser utf-8 mis-interpreting the characters?
If any one could help me understand this better, I would be very grateful.

Thanks!

More
14 years 1 month ago #85187 by william white
They are sef url replacements, i guess one symbol is substitured with the other for browzer fiendleiness.
But,
you can also resolve this problem by simply opening the k2 paramaters after installation and clicking save

More
14 years 1 month ago #85188 by JoomlaWorks
"you can also resolve this problem by simply opening the k2 paramaters after installation and clicking save"

That is the solution as William mentioned. In the coming 2.4 we're muting this warning just in case...

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)