Keyword

How to make the Add New Item pop up window smaller

More
14 years 2 months ago #85207 by Brent
Hello,How can I make the pop up window that appears when you click "Add new item" smaller? You can't see all of the buttons, as it is really big and takes up all of the screen in my monitor. Thanks for the help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #85208 by Brent
Hello...................anyone out there??????????????

More
14 years 2 months ago #85209 by william white

More
14 years 2 months ago #85210 by vtiger
+1 Disable or Reduce the size of Modal Windows

More
14 years 2 months ago #85211 by Brent
I have tried both methods on this post. Thanks for the replies, but this didn't work. Any ideas? I am using the default template, so I am editing the correct files.

More
14 years 2 months ago #85212 by Brent
Ok, it works if I am editing the item, not when I click "Add Item" that is still popping up with the full screen item box. Any ideas for that? lol and thanks!

More
14 years 2 months ago #85213 by Brent
OMG COME ON PEOPLE! Please! I asked this original post on June 29th....and I replied to the help I was given on July 2nd......Someone please help me....How do I get the ORIGINAL "Add item" window smaller. The "Add item" that is located on the K2 login module when you login.

More
14 years 1 month ago #85214 by Jasper Newton
Replied by Jasper Newton on topic How to make the Add New Item pop up window smaller
Hi there,
Hope i can help
I have been having this issue for months, mainly due to unhelpful people or simply no response. I am using k2 verison 2.3 on all my sites.
here my solution, hope it helps you.

1) open components/com.k2/templates/default/category.php

on or around line 46 (may vary in your file), find the line:

usually near the top. Alter the "Y" value (650 as seen above) to 450.

Hope this helps
Jasper
(Unfortunatley by asking questions of coders, you are asking them to share their biggest secrets and ergo diminishing their masterful powers over the great unwashed)

More
14 years 1 month ago #85215 by Jasper Newton
Replied by Jasper Newton on topic How to make the Add New Item pop up window smaller
Brent, I have been following this thread for months because I have racked my brains to the end. I am a beginner, but I have written a complete solution to this problem. I had to start a new discussion because these windows aren't big enough! The solution can be found here;
community.getk2.org/forum/topics/k2-add-new-item-window-resize?xg_source=activity" target="_blank">Solution

Brent said:Hello...................anyone out there??????????????