Keyword

Captcha on registration

More
14 years 2 months ago #85765 by DKcrm
Captcha on registration was created by DKcrm
HelloFirst of all - I have read this thread but since no answers have been given to latest question for more than a month, I thought I would make a new thread... Hope it's ok...community.getk2.org/forum/topics/registration-recpatchaI have a JOOMLA site powered with K2 login and articles (www.interclub.dk)... I installed the ReCaptcha from the thread above on our test domain (mourinho.interclub.dk) and here it works fine... When installing the ReCaptcha plugin on our main site, the captcha does not appear on the registration form.. Anyone figure out why?Settings are the same (to my knowledge), plugin is enabled, 'yes/yes' on inclusion/auto-verify, {captcha} entered on line 93 of /components/com_k2/templates/register.php but only one domain shows/loads the captcha...  Please heeeeelp... :o)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #85766 by DKcrm
Replied by DKcrm on topic Captcha on registration
Well... Know I'm fast, but here's a small update on the topic...

The test site where the captcha is working does NOT have SEF url's OR apache mod_rewrite active (Joomla no/no/no)..
The live site have SEF url's apache mod_rewrite active... (Joomla yes/yes/no)

Brilliant way to test, not to have the same setup on both sites... !!

ANyway, does anyone have a fix for the SEF url's and the apache mod_rewrite activated functions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.