Keyword

Changing the zip folder location for simple image gallery plugin

• John mcelborough
  • John mcelborough's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #85797 by John mcelborough
HiI've been trying to sort a problem with simple image gallery and K2 - followed this thread through to the end - community.getk2.org/forum/topics/gallery-not-showing?id=3536014%3ATopic%3A1012&page=2and worked out the problems i've been having are due to the zip folders uploaded into k2 with my images being placed in their own folder, rather than in the numbered image folder i.e./media/k2/galleries/1/[zip-file-name]rather than/media/k2/galleries/1/When I move the images on my server from /media/k2/galleries/1/[zip-file-name] to /media/k2/galleries/1/ all works fine (and looks awesome!)But I have over 200 pages to create in K2 and 200 galleries to upload so i don't want to have to drag every time.I have 2 questions i hope someone can help with:Does anyone know of a way to change the extraction path of the zip file so the images go into the numbered folder rather than creating their own folder?Does anyone have an alternate solution for managing image gallery images?Thanks in advance for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.