Keyword

how to put video player after title?

More
14 years 2 months ago #85806 by farid
hi,whenever i click on the title of the video i go to see the article right? ok, but i want the embeded video to be shown right after the title and not way in the end? how to do this? hope i was clear enough :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #85807 by william white
Replied by william white on topic how to put video player after title?
First I would consider using templating, as you probably dont want this change to be lost when you upgrade or restore your site. see simon.getk2.org/k2-documents/item/91-templating
If you get templating working, then i would edit item.php in your template directory and move the block of code that displays the video up in the file to where you want it to display. The names in the file are descriptive and you can also use firefox to tell what div you want to put it just above.

More
14 years 2 months ago #85808 by farid
Replied by farid on topic how to put video player after title?
Hi,

Thanks for the tip. I will check it out!

cheers

William White said:First I would consider using templating, as you probably dont want this change to be lost when you upgrade or restore your site. see simon.getk2.org/k2-documents/item/91-templating If you get templating working, then i would edit item.php in your template directory and move the block of code that displays the video up in the file to where you want it to display. The names in the file are descriptive and you can also use firefox to tell what div you want to put it just above.