Keyword

so why mootools? when the conflicts of this belligerent wee buggar are so well documented?

• neville palmer
  • neville palmer's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #85820 by neville palmer
so my question is twofold, why mootools, seriously>WHY? and isnt it a little telling that one. k2 stuffs located on an easy to use ning network rather than say a joomla jomsocial k2 network, and for example, the k2 alleged feature of gallery from the component k2, which doesnt tend to work due to library conflicts, is the cool looking k2 dude in the specs.....sooooo silent? i mean check the forums dude. literally alive with "wont work and i purchased sig_pro" (and i did too)seriously, i started on k2 because of the cck aspects allowing for collaborative effort and a non wordpess nested category-acl solution, so i could be creating a site and consistent look for users using the front end.. they neednt go mad with the wysiwyg because hey k2 does stuff u know. it still works for some of my needs but right now... im praying please god give me joomla 1.6 stable. comon k2 check your forums and solve. solve. solve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.