Keyword

K2 content notifications by email

• Derek Bennion
  • Derek Bennion's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #85833 by Derek Bennion
K2 content notifications by email was created by Derek Bennion
I have been searching for hours looking for a extension to do this and have come up empty. Does anyone know of an extension that will send email updates to registered users when new items are added to a particular k2 category?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #85834 by william white
Replied by william white on topic K2 content notifications by email
I sent you a pm request. I have the same need. pm me and lets talk and see if the needs are similar.
wjwjr

More
11 years 6 months ago #85835 by Roman Mazzulli
Replied by Roman Mazzulli on topic Re: K2 content notifications by email
Hello !

I'm looking for the same thing... I need to give the possibility to the registred user to suscribe on a specific category (or/and public user with the possibility to enter there e-mail adress). This registration send automaticaly a e-mail to this users when a new item is posted in the category.

Much better, if the moderator of the category can get back a e-mail when there is a new suscriber...
Also much better if there is a counter that show how many suscribers are following this category in frontend...

I know there is an extensions that make it with joomla 1.5 (K2 multi notify), but I need it for J2.5... I have send a mail to the K2 multi notify developper but I got no reply...

Can you help me ?