Keyword

Latest/Most featured/Most read style

• Vicente Gavara
  • Vicente Gavara's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #85850 by Vicente Gavara
Latest/Most featured/Most read style was created by Vicente Gavara
Hi all: This is my first post in this community, I'm basically a beginner with few experience in K2 and Joomla, in fact I'm creating my first project.
Up to now things have been rolling quite well with K2, all my targets had been achieved. My last target was creating three k2-content modules containing the latests, most read and most featured k2 articles of the site. These three modules were inserted on three Joomla! articles and then showed using RocketTheme Roktabs.

In fact it works, the problem is styling: titles are so big and there is so much space from title to title that the result is not what I expected. I've found a nice example in the K2 demo site under the title "Most Popular articles of all time" doing what I tried to do. In this example titles are smaller and distance from one to next is minimal.

Could someone address to the needed info source where the way to do it is exposed? 

I attach an screenshot of my current progress and an screenshot of the k2 demo site. Thanks in advance.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.