Keyword

Latest items from (one or more) users or categories component not working

More
14 years 1 month ago #86022 by Rama
I want to show latest item in categories similiar to this demo linkhttp://demo.getk2.org/en/latest-items-by-selected-categories  by using K2 component Latest item form (one or more) users of categories.The problem is when I click the link, I shows nothing. Currently I'm using fresh Joomla 1.5.20 with sample files. I import the article using built in K2 Import Jommla Article. I attached image of configuration and link result. Is there anything wrong with my setting ? Thank youCONFIGURATION

RESULT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #86023 by Rama
The problem has been solved. I was using firefox 4 beta 1, then switched to IE 8 and item appear. Thank you.

More
14 years 1 month ago #86024 by johnselekta
I have the same problem, but I don't consider switching browsers a solution. Any idea why this happened people?

Rama said:The problem has been solved. I was using firefox 4 beta 1, then switched to IE 8 and item appear. Thank you.

More
14 years 1 month ago #86025 by Rama
The good news is we don't have to use IE 8. I just realize that It works too with Firefox 3.6 stable. I think the problem is with firefox 4 which is still in beta phase.

John Selekta said:I have the same problem, but I don't consider switching browsers a solution. Any idea why this happened people?
Rama said:The problem has been solved. I was using firefox 4 beta 1, then switched to IE 8 and item appear. Thank you.

More
14 years 1 month ago #86026 by johnselekta
ok cool, I also found updating to 2.3 brings functionality back, gonna give FF4b a try now to see if its still bugging out.

Thanx for the info Rama, also good to see some activity here at the K2 forums at last!