Keyword

Modules disappeared! :)

• Glitch S.N.C. di Galli A Galli Alessandro
  • Glitch S.N.C. di Galli A Galli Alessandro's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #86173 by Glitch S.N.C. di Galli A Galli Alessandro
Modules disappeared! :) was created by Glitch S.N.C. di Galli A Galli Alessandro
Hi everybody.I'm new to the forum and I'm trying to use K2 to built up a new website, but I have one big problem.When I display an article, side modules disappear. I don't know why.I already used K2 in another website, and it worked great (the site is this). In the new one used the same settings.You could check my website at these two addresses:Here it works properly.If you click on article title, modules disappear.Does anyone could help me, please?Thanks in advanceag

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #86174 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Modules disappeared! :)
First check the module settings that appear in the side positions and see if they are selected for that menu choice

• Glitch S.N.C. di Galli A Galli Alessandro
  • Glitch S.N.C. di Galli A Galli Alessandro's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #86175 by Glitch S.N.C. di Galli A Galli Alessandro
Replied by Glitch S.N.C. di Galli A Galli Alessandro on topic Modules disappeared! :)
William White said:First check the module settings that appear in the side positions and see if they are selected for that menu choice

Hi William, thanks for your answer. :)

Yes, the modules are checked for that menu choiche, beacuse they are set for all the menus.
As you can see, the bottom corners of the central white space (content) aren't rounded, as in the other pages: they are squared. Maybe, this is a conflict or a CSS error.
It's the same in the homepage: if I choose a K2 content, in crash. If I choose another content, in works.

Any idea? :)

Thanks!

ag

More
14 years 1 month ago #86176 by Jiliko.net
Replied by Jiliko.net on topic Modules disappeared! :)
Hi,

Your modules on left position seem to be loaded but are on bottom left of the page (hidden in the blue background)

Maybe an unclosed 'div' or wrong css code.

Olivier

More
14 years 1 month ago #86177 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic Modules disappeared! :)
I second Oliviers comments regarding an unclosed div.
Is the template meant to be K2 ready?