Keyword

after upgrade module k2 content mesed up

• migors
  • migors's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #86222 by migors
Hi, today' upgraded from 2,2 to 2.3. It was difficult to replicate all changes what i did before, but i managed. One think comlitely mess my mind.I use k2 content module like front page latest news show (see picture). Before upgrade all was ok, i needed just make image left position and right space.Now k2ItemsBlock do not expands around smal image (but all is ok when i choose xsmal image), and read more and coment fields flies below the text, but i need them at bottom of container, like it was before. because when there is no picture then read more and comments flies to left, and it mess layout .Please help me i am comlitely stack with this. i tried to change all possible parameters but no result.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #86223 by william white
Replied by william white on topic after upgrade module k2 content mesed up
Are you using subtemplates ?
Please provide a link to the page so people can look at it with firebug

• migors
More
14 years 1 month ago #86224 by migors
Replied by migors on topic after upgrade module k2 content mesed up
no i do not use subtemplates, i just started few days before, please look at loriflame.lv, k2 is under first meny jaunumi/zinas. just upgrading, site in development, i publish for few days.

William White said:Are you using subtemplates ? Please provide a link to the page so people can look at it with firebug

More
14 years 1 month ago #86225 by william white
I am not expert with css. The picture is float left. The intro text isnt long enough to allow the div to start on a new line below the picture. Try putting a couple or threeat the bottom of the intro text and see what happens
If this works you can probably edit category.php and add the

there Maybe a css xpert will also reply

• migors
More
14 years 1 month ago #86226 by migors
Replied by migors on topic after upgrade module k2 content mesed up
thanks i solved that, i needed to show more words in module :) but just onother question, is it possible to show in module introtext source text formating? it just get all words and show in one big text and it is hardly redable.

William White said:I am not expert with css. The picture is float left. The intro text isnt long enough to allow the div to start on a new line below the picture. Try putting a couple or threeat the bottom of the intro text and see what happens If this works you can probably edit category.php and add the

there Maybe a css xpert will also reply

More
14 years 1 month ago #86227 by william white
Find a format that you like, font, size, weight, and line spacing. Investigate it with firebug and change your css settings to match