Keyword

CSS Change for Content display and Category Article View

• Pandion Knights
  • Pandion Knights's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #86281 by Pandion Knights
Sorry for posting 2 questions in one post but I hope you can help here.Website is www.pandionknights.co.uk/newsite3 (as this is under dev).Question 1On the homepage I have it set to display from a number of catagories.  I deally I would like all atricles from that catagories to be displayed in one column.I notice K2 has the Layout Grid option and essentially labels stories as Leading Primary and Secondary.  I have changed number of columns in Primary and Seccondary to 1 as well as Template but it still shows up as below:

My second question relates to if I can not reall change this.Question 2If I do decide to keep the twin column display I need to seperate the articles with some sort of padding and pissibly a 1 pixel line.As you can see with the image below the articles actually touch each other and there is no divide.You help would be greatly appreciated.

Aldor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #86282 by Simon Wells
Hi Ian,

From a quick check of the supplied link using Firebug, it has set up correctly and displaying just one column.
It is not displaying a second column as per your screenshot, which I suspect is caused by have 2 columns set as the Primary or Secondary.

If you want 1 column, then Leading, primary and Secondary need to be set to 1 column.

For the second point, take a look in your css for div.catItemView groupPrimary and catItemView groupSecondary.
Several things can be done, add a background colour or image (with repeat) with transparency.
Set a width of 90% or add padding.
Add a left and right border.

Hope that points you in the right direction.

Simon
K2 Support

• Pandion Knights
  • Pandion Knights's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #86283 by Pandion Knights
Replied by Pandion Knights on topic CSS Change for Content display and Category Article View
Wow quick reply :)

On the one Column section I have fixed. I made a bit of an error by not ching the options on the actual Menu system itself so when you click on "Home" it was still set to 2 on the menu.

I will have a look at the CSS part .

Many thanks for a very quick reply.