Keyword

Problem with free space between header and categories

• Kibekas
  • Kibekas's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #86437 by Kibekas
There is a problem with excess of free space between 'itemListSubCategories' and 'itemList'. It seems to be derving from div class 'itemlistsubcategories' Please see the image attached. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Via CSS?Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #86438 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Problem with free space between header and categories
Please post a link if the site is live
Use firebug to see what there and what needs to be changed

• Kibekas
More
14 years 1 month ago #86439 by Kibekas
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I'm not so experienced with Firebug nor CSS. I attached a new image, where one can see more information. Does this help a bit more?

More
14 years 1 month ago #86440 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Problem with free space between header and categories
someone better that i may can tell you,
try commenting the div class clr's our and see what happens

• Kibekas
More
14 years 1 month ago #86441 by Kibekas
Hmm. I tried to comment clr in k2 .css, and then it kind of messes up things completely (although it loses the excess space). Please see the image.

The whole page below with the list of articles is blue, it's like the category 1,2,3 and boxes are now included in the bigger box (the article list box). Any ideas how to solve it?

• Kibekas
More
14 years 1 month ago #86442 by Kibekas
After playing a while with firebug, it seems that this free space is dependent on the #leftcolumn (i.e. the menu) - the div K2 'itemlist' kind of begins after the end of leftcolumn's (bottom) margin. However, I'm not sure if this helps at all to fix the problem...

Kibekas said:Hmm. I tried to comment clr in k2 .css, and then it kind of messes up things completely (although it loses the excess space). Please see the image. The whole page below with the list of articles is blue, it's like the category 1,2,3 and boxes are now included in the bigger box (the article list box). Any ideas how to solve it?