Keyword

[SOLVED] Front end editor iframe bug

• strullinger
  • strullinger's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #86589 by strullinger
[SOLVED] Front end editor iframe bug was created by strullinger
I'm almost done building this site for a client and I have 1 last bug that I cant seem to fix. I enabled the front end editor and when I click on add or edit item the save and cancel icons are pushed to the left over the k2 logo. I did found another post with a semi related but not quite the same (so yes I did search first) I also say a suggestion in that post to add a "width" to the k2.css which also didnt help at all. I am using ver 2.3 and joomla 1.5.20 and I am on rochenhost. I have this exact same problem on 2 different sites

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #86590 by william white
Replied by william white on topic [SOLVED] Front end editor iframe bug
Set your screen resolution up high and use firebug to look at the page. Inspect the button. The css tab and css files display will point you to the correct css file. it may be different with different templates

• strullinger
More
14 years 1 month ago #86591 by strullinger
Replied by strullinger on topic [SOLVED] Front end editor iframe bug
thats the trick, it's an iframe, it isnt showing up in firebug. But I did try diffrent templates on 2 diffrent sites and have the same problem. I edited the css file in admin/components/k2/css/k2.css for this iframe but no change

William White said:Set your screen resolution up high and use firebug to look at the page. Inspect the button. The css tab and css files display will point you to the correct css file. it may be different with different templates

• strullinger
More
14 years 1 month ago #86592 by strullinger
nevermind last comment, I did find it with firebug, and I found it is line 202 in k2.css in the admin folder but for 1 reason or another it isnt saving when i upload it to the server from my desktop

line 202 : div.k2Frontend table.toolbar {display:block;float:right;width:200px;border-collapse:separate}

William White said:Set your screen resolution up high and use firebug to look at the page. Inspect the button. The css tab and css files display will point you to the correct css file. it may be different with different templates

• strullinger
More
14 years 1 month ago #86593 by strullinger
Problem solved, because Im a dumb a@# and forgot to clear my cache after applying the css fix. thanks William