Keyword

Help - Front End Posting - Unable to Publish Item

More
14 years 1 month ago #86847 by David
I just set up my first blog with K2 and have one issue.  When logging in from the front end to post a new blog item, the check boxes for "Published" are not there.   I have given my test user access to publish to this group.

If this is a security issue could someone point me in the right direction or could this possibly be a template issue?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #86848 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Help - Front End Posting - Unable to Publish Item
Check the k2 user group permissions that the k2 user belongs to.

More
14 years 1 month ago #86849 by David
The group permissions for the group are all checked, I even deleted all groups and users and reset them back up. Same Problem. Thanks for the reply.

More
14 years 1 month ago #86850 by Jiliko.net
Replied by Jiliko.net on topic Help - Front End Posting - Unable to Publish Item
Hi d2drummer,

No other issue with radio buttons on your website ?

If you check the html with Firebug, are they here but not displayed ?

Olivier

More
13 years 11 months ago #86851 by Paul Buttgereit
Replied by Paul Buttgereit on topic Help - Front End Posting - Unable to Publish Item
I'm having the same issue. The radio buttons are there, but something is adding the following CSS:

element.style {
left:-10000px;
position:absolute;
}

Firebug isn't indicating where this CSS is coming from. I'm using a RocketTheme template (with the latest Gantry).

Anyone find a fix for this yet? Seems like a bunch of people have the same issue (on a few different forums), but haven't been able to find any solutions yet.

More
13 years 11 months ago #86852 by Paul Buttgereit
Replied by Paul Buttgereit on topic Help - Front End Posting - Unable to Publish Item
if anyone else is having this issue, turn off "input styling" in the rockettheme template options.