Keyword

Need help with settings(grid page)

• swedeboy71
  • swedeboy71's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #86887 by swedeboy71
Need help with settings(grid page) was created by swedeboy71
I'm trying to set up a K2 Author List like they have on this page magazine.joomla.org/authorsHere is a link to the Author Page on my site  www.queermagazineonline.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=latest&layout=latest&Itemid=666〈=en I have gone through all the settings, but must be missing some.Would really appreciate if someone can help me with this. ThanksAnders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #86888 by Jiliko.net
Replied by Jiliko.net on topic Need help with settings(grid page)
Hi,

There's no author list view by default in K2.

You have to install this fantastic ZIP file (developed by me :-) ) in attachment.

See readme.txt inside for installation & revision

Olivier
Attachments:

More
14 years 1 month ago #86889 by jack sudan
Replied by jack sudan on topic Need help with settings(grid page)
Hi, I would like to know how you put that cool social links bar on the bottom of your site?
Very nice work
Thanks in advance :)

• swedeboy71
More
14 years 1 month ago #86890 by swedeboy71
Replied by swedeboy71 on topic Need help with settings(grid page)
Thank you so much for your comments.

t's Wibiya Toolbar www.wibiya.com/ and here is a link to the plugin: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/miscellaneous/toolbars/11599?qh=YTo0OntpOjA7czo2OiJ3aWJpeWEiO2k6MTtzOjc6InRvb2xiYXIiO2k6MjtzOjg6InRvb2xiYXJzIjtp

John SHeridan said:Hi, I would like to know how you put that cool social links bar on the bottom of your site? Very nice work
Thanks in advance :)

More
14 years 1 month ago #86891 by jack sudan
Replied by jack sudan on topic Need help with settings(grid page)
Thanks for the quick reply, also i forgot to ask where to get the drop down menu you use on your site, very nice too
Thanks in advance

Anders said:Thank you so much for your comments.
t's Wibiya Toolbar www.wibiya.com/ and here is a link to the plugin: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/miscellaneous/toolbars/1159...

John SHeridan said:Hi, I would like to know how you put that cool social links bar on the bottom of your site? Very nice work Thanks in advance :)

• swedeboy71
More
14 years 1 month ago #86892 by swedeboy71
Replied by swedeboy71 on topic Need help with settings(grid page)
Hi John,

The drop down menu is RokNavMenu from RocketTheme

John SHeridan said:Thanks for the quick reply, also i forgot to ask where to get the drop down menu you use on your site, very nice too Thanks in advance

Anders said:Thank you so much for your comments. t's Wibiya Toolbar www.wibiya.com/ and here is a link to the plugin: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/miscellaneous/toolbars/1159...

John SHeridan said:Hi, I would like to know how you put that cool social links bar on the bottom of your site? Very nice work Thanks in advance :)