Keyword

read more width internal joomla seo optimation - url friendly -yes

• Joseph Kisler
  • Joseph Kisler's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #86924 by Joseph Kisler
First of All I like K2, it's one of the best Joomla Component.But in Version 2.3 , Joomla Version 1.5.20 I have following problem:1. make an read more with an article 2. menue link (mainmenue) -> K2 -> category (for showing categories)index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=13. show read more link in categorie -> yes4. the category and articel was shown, but when I click on the "read more" link or the link of the category on the "category-site" I'll only become an Error 404I deinstalled the system internal component of rssnow the url link will be shown but also the Error 404 with this url "www.blog.flexyweb.at/news/item/1-faq-websites-f%C3%BCr-das-iphone-gestalten.html"When I check off the url friendly and all the others are on it function but not really with an nice url.www.blog.flexyweb.at/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=1:faq-websites-f%C3%BCr-das-iphone-gestalten&Itemid=1 but it function.Is this a bug or a feature ? Please help me. I think it's an Url - Parsing ProblemMany Thank's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.