Keyword

JESUS Please INTROTEXT WORD LIMIT FOR MULTIPLE CATEGORIES PLEASE

• Christian Matthieas
  • Christian Matthieas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 1 month ago #86966 by Christian Matthieas
This is 101... you mean to tell me that I have to put in a read more page break for everyone of my articles. 

These settings make no sense are super confusing and out everything K2 does EXTREMELY well this is a BAD BAD SCREW UP. 

I either have to screw and forgo categories i.e. just put everything as Blog... or stick a read more bar into every friggin article.  NOT COOL. 

is there an extentsion for this or something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Christian Matthieas
  • Christian Matthieas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 1 month ago #86967 by Christian Matthieas
I want to furthermore [Rant] why this is such a bad screw up. It makes you not realize the higherarchy of things. Who is listening to who and who is doing what?

If I go to each category and set them to listen to a higher category and then choose multiple categories for a menu listing then jesus the word introtext limit should work. Who is in charge? Is it the menu? is is the category or their children? Makes it all confusing.... [/Rant]

More
13 years 7 months ago #86968 by David Pérez
I might have found a solution, at least it's working for me, it needs a bit of editing but it does the trick, just test it at your own risk cos it may have side effects.

community.getk2.org/forum/topics/how-fix-introtext-word-limit?commentId=3536014:Comment:170446