Keyword

[solved] How to get Xmap to work with K2?

• seekinG
  • seekinG's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #86969 by seekinG
Hi,I have downloaded the K2 plugin for Xmap and configured it, but no K2 item is showing up in the sitemap. 
Anyone has done this before? Should I take another step to include K2 items in the sitemap?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #86970 by Arden de Raaij
Replied by Arden de Raaij on topic [solved] How to get Xmap to work with K2?
yes, through the xmap component you can install a plugin for K2 support. You can find the plugin here;

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/xmap-extensions/10297

Make sure you enable the plugin too, and take a good look at the configuration - if set to show every article loading times can get very high on a big site.

• seekinG
  • seekinG's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #86971 by seekinG
Replied by seekinG on topic [solved] How to get Xmap to work with K2?
Thanks, solved. I had to click on that red circle with a cross in it to enable it! Guess one of those developers common sense...

Who me said:yes, through the xmap component you can install a plugin for K2 support. You can find the plugin here;
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/xmap-ext...

Make sure you enable the plugin too, and take a good look at the configuration - if set to show every article loading times can get very high on a big site.

More
14 years 1 week ago #86972 by Deepak
Replied by Deepak on topic [solved] How to get Xmap to work with K2?
when i was installing the extension for "com k2" xmap extension which is mentioned in above reply, i am getting following message

More
13 years 9 months ago #86973 by Arden de Raaij
Replied by Arden de Raaij on topic [solved] How to get Xmap to work with K2?
bit of a late reply, but you need to install  the xmap component under XMAP, not under the regular plugin installations.

Deepak said:
when i was installing the extension for "com k2" xmap extension which is mentioned in above reply, i am getting following message