Keyword

Emergency: How can I have my links i.e. read more... go to where I want them? I don't want an item showing up on the same page that it doesn't belong to.

• Christian Matthieas
  • Christian Matthieas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 1 month ago #86985 by Christian Matthieas
Ok, based on my theme I can set my unlinked (unmenued) pages to go to a specific place such as my sponsors and adds page which is on my menu. 

I love this feature because when you click on any of my articles via my latest articles pager it lets you read the full article without all the other crap on a menu page i.e. blogs page has a lot of stuff. 

However, when I am on my blogs page, because that page/menu item has items from (my page listed as multiple categories), the same news pager's read more & the read more from the article itself sets up the article on my blogs page. 

You can see what I mean here www.primeparty.org

Is there anything that can be done to direct my links read mores to where I want them to be?  This shoudl be an extension ASAP.  The reason why is because my theme has too much going on to read articles in the page I am listing multiple articles on. 

This would be an amazing feature and would surely help a lot. 

Putting my articles to a "sponsors" page is a great thing but I wish K2 would help me out here. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.