Keyword

Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in view.html.php on line 351

• BodhiWorks
  • BodhiWorks's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #86991 by BodhiWorks
Hi, 
After upgrading to 2.3 and changing some image size parameter, I'm having the following message on my categories:

Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in .../components/com_k2/views/itemlist/view.html.php on line 351
Now only the image appears and I don't have any items listed.

Any idea from where this come?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BodhiWorks
More
14 years 1 month ago #86992 by BodhiWorks
Here is the line 351:

$primary = array_slice($items, $params->get('num_leading_items'), $params->get('num_primary_items'));

• BodhiWorks
More
  • BodhiWorks
More
14 years 1 month ago #86994 by BodhiWorks
Well, have seen so many results on google showing the same problem that I felt little bit hopeless.
So I have deinstalled / reinstalled K2 and recreate all the items. By chance they was 'only' 16...
And you know what? it fixed it!

More
14 years 1 week ago #86995 by Victor Atanassov
I have the same problem, I tried to install and reinstall the component but it didn't help! However, when I refresh the page (F5) it all displays properly! Please, desperetaley need help!

More
14 years 1 week ago #86996 by Lefteris
Hi. Please make sure that the parameters you have set do fetch some items.

Victor Atanassov said:I have the same problem, I tried to install and reinstall the component but it didn't help! However, when I refresh the page (F5) it all displays properly! Please, desperetaley need help!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
14 years 1 week ago #86997 by Victor Atanassov
I actually found out that there is some global missunderstanding in the variables with K2 v2.3, sh404sef 1.20 and joomfish. Indeed before the refresh of the page, the k2 arrays and variables didn't fetch any values and thus returned empty and not displaying anything. Removing joomfish and reinstalling sh4040sef solved the problem for me, I will post when I again try to put joomfish how did I managed to solve it.

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. Please make sure that the parameters you have set do fetch some items.
Victor Atanassov said:I have the same problem, I tried to install and reinstall the component but it didn't help! However, when I refresh the page (F5) it all displays properly! Please, desperetaley need help!