Keyword

"Advanced" search module availible / possible?

• Svenn-Aksel Henriksen
  • Svenn-Aksel Henriksen's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #87098 by Svenn-Aksel Henriksen
"Advanced" search module availible / possible? was created by Svenn-Aksel Henriksen
Hi,

been searching a while but can't seem to find what I'm looking for , so I 'm guessing it isn't availible at this point. but here goes:

I'm currently testing several CCK for my next website... the issue i'm facing is that I MUST have a search module which is able to search through several extra fields.. 

In example:  users need to be able to search for item X filtered by location if they wish..or by another criteria ..or both...

Is this possible with K2? I've seen the filter module..but this doesn't meet my criterias as it's critical that my users can filter by more than one extra field.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Svenn-Aksel Henriksen
  • Svenn-Aksel Henriksen's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #87099 by Svenn-Aksel Henriksen
Replied by Svenn-Aksel Henriksen on topic "Advanced" search module availible / possible?
Could any of the K2 staff point me to which file the query from the k2 search tool module is sent? Gonna see if we can figure out how to make this module..but some pointers in the right direction atleast to which file handles the search queries would be appriciated :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.