Keyword

mod_k2_login problem

• Rock Perry
  • Rock Perry's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #87110 by Rock Perry
mod_k2_login problem was created by Rock Perry
I have tried to resolve this issue with the support team at Joomlabamboo.com first because this is where I obtained the template from. The problem I am having is not simple and I have exausted my technical expertice.

When a member logs in at the site I am working on, they can register the account and create a new K2 user for the database. The simple login page identifies the user and displays the properties upon login but, the properties are not for the user. The avitar and user information are from the administrator K2 user and this never changes.

I have take the site live and tested this many times from many different computers. The problem I have might be in the caching system of the server to the browser or it may have something to do with the logout script.

The reason I feel it might be related to the logout scriptd is because of the following condition. When the user logs into the site and the user profile page does show the right user info, that same user info comes back on the K2 panel with any other user.

For example. If K2 user XYZ logs into the system, they can sometimes see either the profile information for the Administrator or for the XYZ user. When user XYZ logs out then tries on the same browser session to login to user ABC, they do not get to see the profile for user ABC. Instead they get to see the user profile for user XYZ.

The technician at Joomlabamboo insured that all settings were correct in K2 prefrences, modules, and plugins. They said it was more likely to be a K2 related issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.