Keyword

Edit Front Page

• Martin Wickens
  • Martin Wickens's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #87149 by Martin Wickens
Edit Front Page was created by Martin Wickens
I have the front page of my site via the Home menu button to show a user category. That is working fine. However, I want to remove the title at the top of the page but cannot figure out how to do that either with the K2 control panel or changing core files. The site is www.martinwickens.com and I am trying to remove the white box at the top that says "John Anderson".
Any help would be appreciated. 

Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Martin Wickens
More
14 years 1 month ago #87150 by Martin Wickens
Replied by Martin Wickens on topic Edit Front Page
Okay, I managed to get rid of the white box but the content of John Anderson and website url beneath it is still there.

Any further suggestions?

More
14 years 1 month ago #87151 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Edit Front Page
you must have found it. I dont see a website url below John M. Anderson - Making the most of ...

• Martin Wickens
More
14 years 1 month ago #87152 by Martin Wickens
Replied by Martin Wickens on topic Edit Front Page
Sorry, just found the solution a few minutes ago and had not returned here yet. Because it was appearing on the front page I thought it was something to do with the menu, but it was actually an option in the regular parameters.

I have made quite a few adjustments with the regular options and with the code so my eyes were starting to blur a little, I think I started to miss the obvious. It is a great component though and I think I have it about just about where it needs to be. Now I just need to make sure I move all the changes over to the actual domain name. :)

I appreciate you having a look for me. Thank you.