Keyword

K2 buttons does not work ( save or cancel )

• Reda Saeed
  • Reda Saeed's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #87412 by Reda Saeed
I have a problem with my K2simply after importing all the articles/itemor even before save or cancel buttons DO NOT respond at all,also if it worth mentioning that none of WYSIWYG editors like (JCE) are working as well,I don't know if you can help me or not but i wanna tell that this problem is killing my dream of having my own website as i love that template im working on and other templates works fine i dont know where the problem is,... pls help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #87413 by william white
Replied by william white on topic K2 buttons does not work ( save or cancel )
Does JCE work with regular Joomla articles?
If it does i would consider reinstalling K2 and see if that fixes all the problems.
Be sure after installing K2 to click paramaters and save

• Reda Saeed
  • Reda Saeed's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #87414 by Reda Saeed
Replied by Reda Saeed on topic K2 buttons does not work ( save or cancel )
Thanks William, JCE does not work AT ALL,
I did re-install k2 twice as well as JCE but nothing changed,..
and it works with other joomla installs on the same localhost
I got the feeling that there's something disabled or missing files somewhere,..it's shocking coz i finished customizing the template and have already put some content but i don't really know what to do,..without K2 it'd be like impossible to finish mywebsite,...this problem is holding me for more than 10 days so far.
thanks a million for your help and care dear William

William White said:Does JCE work with regular Joomla articles? If it does i would consider reinstalling K2 and see if that fixes all the problems. Be sure after installing K2 to click paramaters and save