Keyword

Invalid Arguement

• Buddy J
  • Buddy J's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #87473 by Buddy J
Invalid Arguement was created by Buddy J
This has happened twice now:Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/(User)/public_html/(MyDomain).com/administrator/components/com_k2/views/items/tmpl/default.php on line 80It shows as an error codes in items and obviously now the pages themselves will not display.Ideas?I am now afraid to continue using K2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #87474 by Frances Munoz
Replied by Frances Munoz on topic Invalid Arguement
I am getting the same error only when I do an item search in K2. Any fix??

• Buddy J
  • Buddy J's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87475 by Buddy J
Replied by Buddy J on topic Invalid Arguement
I had most everything backed up and had to completely dump and start fresh. It seems kind of "buggy" so before making too many changes always refresh - "apply" and check as you move forwards. Haven't heard about any fix. I would really like to know what caused this. FYI - I have been using FlexiContent without any issues.

Frances Munoz said:I am getting the same error only when I do an item search in K2. Any fix??

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87476 by Joe
Replied by Joe on topic Invalid Arguement
You need to check your database table jos_k2_items.

I had this error and all my articles disappeared. :eek:

Line 80 is a foreach() loop trying to pull data from your database. If you have something to interact with your database directly then use it: eg. phpMyAdmin or Navicat. You need permission to run SQL queries against your database.

This is the fix if your table has crashed, when you click to browse it you get the following error:
#145 - Table './jos_k2_items' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

In phpMyAdmin:
1. Select the database in use
2. Click to browse the table "jos_k2_items"
3. Click on "SQL" tab (where you can run a query)
4. Type "REPAIR TABLE jos_k2_items"

I've documented this on my site at www.joellipman.com/articlesdocumentation/web-development/joo...

NOTE: the default prefix for your Joomla! database tables is "jos_". If you changed this during the install of your Joomla! website then you'll need to change the command 'REPAIR TABLE (name of the table with your K2 articles)'