Keyword

How to display item in his category menu from home

• Richard laumonier
  • Richard laumonier's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87660 by Richard laumonier
How to display item in his category menu from home was created by Richard laumonier
Hello Simonmy problem: In my home I have put items with lof k2 slideshow and with mod_k2_content, it display and list correctly the articles but when I click on links it open items in the home (with all the other modules o the home) and  what I want is opening the items in their respectives menus/seccions without anything else but the item.Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87661 by william white
Replied by william white on topic How to display item in his category menu from home
plz sent a link to what you have and what you want

• Richard laumonier
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87662 by Richard laumonier
Replied by Richard laumonier on topic How to display item in his category menu from home
Apologize my poor english William and thanks for answer me. I'm working in local server but I think you would easely understand my problem.

In my Home I have a slideshow with featured articles and under a list of the rest of articles. When i click on "read more" article's, it show me the entire article but the slideshow still above, I just want to open the article but without this module. I only want to show the slide on the home. How can I do that?

William White said:plz sent a link to what you have and what you want

• Richard laumonier
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87663 by Richard laumonier
Replied by Richard laumonier on topic How to display item in his category menu from home
William, finally it was a problem with the rockettemplate I put another and all seems working great, articles displays in their menu without home's module
Thanks