Keyword

Editor Popup

• Omalanp
  • Omalanp's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87666 by Omalanp
Editor Popup was created by Omalanp
Hello to all the community.I discovered CCK K2 after testing JSeblod K2 and Flexi content.The finish at the administration K2 suit me better and I see a lot of plugin and possible extension.The customization of the templates by type, category ... appears to me really well and easy. To see in use.I was looking to develop a community site but simply without having to install heavy components. I think that K2 offers me that opportunity.I thank the developers, and also those who help provide extensions and plugins for K2.I will not hesitate to buy a few extensions and plugins if necessary.I'm having a problem:When I want to create an article in front end, a popup window opens with the editor (same as the back end!).1) Is this normal?2) The popup editor is too small. How to enlarge?Thank you for your help.CordiallyOmalanpBonjour à toute la communauté.Je découvre K2 après avoir testé JSeblod et Flexi content.L'habillage en partie administration de K2 me convient mieux et je vois qu'il y a beaucoup de plugin et extension possible.La personalisation des templates par type, catégorie... m'apparait vraiment bien et facile . A voir à l'usage.Je cherchais à développer un site communautaire mais simple sans avoir à installer de lourds composants. Je crois que K2 m'offre cette possibilité.Je remercie les développeurs, et également ceux qui contribuent à fournir les extensions et plugins pour K2.Je n'hésiterai pas à acheter quelques extensions et plugins si necessaire. Je rencontre cependant un problème:Lorsque je souhaite créer un article en front end, une fenêtre popup s'ouvre avec l'éditeur ( identique à celui du back end!).1)  Est ce normal ?2) Le popup éditeur est trop petit . Comment faire pour l'agrandir ?Je vous remercie de votre aide.CordialementOmalanp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87667 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Editor Popup
Usually the popup is too large and people have to adjust it down. when too large changing screen resolution is what i prefer to do...
to get it smaller see this post
community.getk2.org/forum/topics/frontpage-edit-window-size?page=1&commentId=3536014%3AComment%3A6566&x=1#3536014Comment6566

• Omalanp
  • Omalanp's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87668 by Omalanp
Replied by Omalanp on topic Editor Popup
Hello William

Thank you for your reply.
I followed the posts but without success.
In fact the problem comes from my template "JA PURITY 2" because if I change my template the problem is resolved.
So now I'm looking line of code in this template.
Again thank you