Keyword

UberPageBreak......Help!

• srbine82
  • srbine82's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87763 by srbine82
UberPageBreak......Help! was created by srbine82
He there K2 world! I'm hoping somebody can assist me with getting the pagebreak feature to work. A Little background: I am using Joomla 1.5.20 with K2 V2.3 and the JCE 1.5.7.4 editor. I have disabled the core joomla pagebreak plugin as well. I have installed the Uberpagebreak plugin and cleared the Joomla cache.There is no "pagebreak" button present in the editor. There is a "read more" at the bottom. When I click that, the pagebreak line appears in the back-end , but there is no page break on the user-end. The css is adjusted and it  causes the text above the break to increase in size and become bold. Also, I tried switching to the Tiny MCE editor and got the same results. I've spent hours searching through the forums and cannot find a solution. I have seen some posts about folks getting the Uberpagebreak plugin to work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87764 by william white
Replied by william white on topic UberPageBreak......Help!
If the regular readmore page break will work for you, then you can change the h tag in the item.php file or in the override file if you are using one and get all the text to be the same before and after the deafult break. Im not familiar with uber, but this may help

• srbine82
  • srbine82's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #87765 by srbine82
Replied by srbine82 on topic UberPageBreak......Help!
William,

Thanks for the tip!

Cheers.

William White said:If the regular readmore page break will work for you, then you can change the h tag in the item.php file or in the override file if you are using one and get all the text to be the same before and after the deafult break. Im not familiar with uber, but this may help