Keyword

Notice: Array to string conversion in ..components\com_k2\helpers\route.php on line 73 on every k2 page!

• Aliaksej
  • Aliaksej's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87768 by Aliaksej
Notice: Array to string conversion in D:\A\root\components\com_k2\helpers\route.php on line 73
Notice: Undefined property: JObject::$id in D:\A\root\components\com_k2\views\item\view.html.php on line 58

Please help me! What i must to do to fix this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87769 by David R.
This is a quick guess, but looking at the first error, the line in question deals with the joomla Search engine friendly (SEF) mode. It looks like you might have SEF turned on, but not functioning properly, perhaps because you didn't rename the htaccess file to .htaccess, or you just don't have apache mod_rewrite support enabled, or there is some other issue. Turn off SEF support and see if those errors go away, and if so, you know that's the basis of the problem.

• Aliaksej
  • Aliaksej's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #87770 by Aliaksej
SEF mode - OFF
Use Apache mod_rewrite - OFF
Add suffix to URLs - OFF

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #87771 by David R.
I don't know why I missed this before.

Notices are not errors!

While these are issues that should probably be addressed by the K2 devs, a php Notice is not an error.

You can turn off notices by changing your php errorlevel.

Addiitionally, you should not have errors turned on for a production server, so if this is the case for either of you, you should simply turn off the display of errors.

The easiest way to do this is in the php.ini file. Whenever you change a php.ini setting you need to restart the webserver.

To turn off notices:

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

To turn off the display of errors: (A must for production servers)

display_errors = Off
display_startup_errors = Off

If you can not access the php.ini because you're on a hosted server, you can put these settings in the .htaccess of the webroot directory for your site. If you're going to use SEF with mod_rewrite and the .htaccess file, then you should add these settings to the top of the file that comes with joomla. Otherwise you'll need to make your own .htaccess file.

php_flag display_startup_errors off
php_flag display_errors off

More
14 years 4 days ago #87772 by paulus
In Administrator area:

Site > Global Configuration > Server > Server Settings > Error Reporting (set this to 'None') fixed this for me. No messing with .htaccess or php.ini.

Thanks

Paul