Keyword

Why Ratings System not Working for me?

• Attidudez
  • Attidudez's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87789 by Attidudez
Why Ratings System not Working for me? was created by Attidudez
Hi,I have just started working with K2. Added an item but I found that rating system is not working & also found that small black dots are coming up after every social sharing icon & rating stars.Here is the url: aapkaislam.com/videos-k2/item/1-ask-huda-special-with-dr-zakir-naik-dr-muhammad-salah-and-sh-yusuf-estes.htmlWhat could be the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87790 by Albert Elvingsson
Replied by Albert Elvingsson on topic Why Ratings System not Working for me?
I have a similar question, havent figuerd out how to show the most rated articel. Most coment have i seen, but not most rated. Pleas help.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #87791 by David R.
Replied by David R. on topic Why Ratings System not Working for me?
I had a similar problem recently. This turned out not to be a problem with k2 at all, but rather a problem with the template the site owner had purchased.

For whatever reason, the template had the star and social network images in a directory that was not what the joomla template css expected. Since the javascript requires these to be found it appeared that things weren't working. I figured this out using the firebug plugin for firefox, and noticing that there were errors, and seeing what they were.

I was able to correct this by making a couple of symbolic links to the directories that had the actual images, and as soon as the 404 errors were fixed, everything began to work correctly.