Keyword

Blog Layout with K2 trying to insert link for Feed burener

• David Cox
  • David Cox's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #87874 by David Cox
The page generates an Icon for a syndicated field but for the life of me I can not figure out how to edit the link so it works. I know the link but can not add it to the symbol that shows up on the left side of the page. I can see that it creates div.k2FeedIcon but can not add the linking. So I am trying to edit the link in the following code the blog page generatesRSS feed icon" activeThen I also checkedRSS feed link activeIn the Global settings
<!-- RSS feed icon -->

<div class="k2FeedIcon">

<a href="/blog.feed" title="Subscribe to this RSS feed"> The section for blog.feed I want to change. Can any one tell me where to find this. I can build a component with a text link that works but can not change the image link. What silly thing am I missing?  Thanks for any suggestions, I have spent hours looking.I have set up a module and that works fine. The problem is when I activate the rss feed to show via K2. I selected Catagories, called it Blog, then in properties I activated "

In the Global Settings can not find a place to put the link in to have it link to the right feed location. This seems to be where it should be but I am totally stumped on finding it. Not good at adding it in the PHP code

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.