Keyword

twitter module assigned to k2 page starts appearing on other pages

• Kathy Thile
  • Kathy Thile's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #88004 by Kathy Thile
First of all, I have to say this:  I am new to using K2 and I am SO excited about it!  I am so impressed with this amazing component.  I currently have just one problem.  I hope I can describe it clearly.I assigned a twitter feed module to a K2 page.  The K2 page has some links that go to other K2 content on the site.  When you click those links....the content opens and the twitter module also appears, even though it is not assigned to the linked page.  You can see the behavior here:  sethilepipes.com/2010_revamp/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=7&Itemid=80There is a link you can click in the first article that appear, and you'll see the twitter module appear on the linked page even though it is not assigned to that page. Thanks for any help or insight you can give me. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #88005 by william white
This appears to be the default behavior. When i assign a module to a k2 category menu link and then drill into the item the module still appears.

• Kathy Thile
  • Kathy Thile's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #88006 by Kathy Thile
Thanks so much for replying, William. That seems an unfortunate behavior!

William White said:This appears to be the default behavior. When i assign a module to a k2 category menu link and then drill into the item the module still appears.