Keyword

Frontend editing + Joomfish + K2

• mattian
  • mattian's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #88039 by mattian
Frontend editing + Joomfish + K2 was created by mattian
Hi,been investigating K2 + joomfish and front-end editing issue. In the extensions directory I found this comment:Owners reply:Looks like you've never used K2, because if you did, you'd see that
BOTH front-end editing and Joomfish support are standard K2 features
since day 1 of its release...But while trying to figure out how it those two components work with front-end editing I see that it's not working and the K2 forum pages bring out that front-end editing does not work when JoomFish is installed. Is that so? What do you mean with your comment in the Joomla extension directory?I would not have a problem with frontend editing applying only to the default-language or even deleting certain article from the Joomfish back-end if that would enable the front-end editing to work out with K2+Joomfish combination. In this day and age multi-language sites are a must, so please give some info if this feature is somehow possible or if it will be possible in the near future. Thanks,Amy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mattian
  • mattian's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #88040 by mattian
Replied by mattian on topic Frontend editing + Joomfish + K2
Seems this issue is fixed in the new K2 2.3 version! Installed the new version and frontend editing link and add new item link are shown! Thanks for the update!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.