Keyword

Show category path

• Laura Brassini
  • Laura Brassini's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #88044 by Laura Brassini
Show category path was created by Laura Brassini
Hi, my name is Laura and I'm new!I recently installed K2 component for the management of articles.K2 seems a great component but there is one detail that I cannot solve.When I enter an item, for example linked from the home page, I can see which category it belongs to, but i can't see the full path, with the parent category.The same happens if I create a voice in the menu linked with a K2 category: browsing in the subcategory I don't have the opportunity to
return back.Example: ipsia.acli.unalapalla.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=5&Itemid=70navigate to subcategory as Latin America, Argentina, once in
Argentina I no longer can go back to America Latina or Article or understand where I am.Even
the pathway says Home Articles Argentina, skipping everything in between.is there a solution?thank youlaura

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #88045 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Show category path
This may work for you. Make a copy of module k2_tools. Set it to breadcrumbs. Many templates have a breadcrumbs position just above the content.

• Laura Brassini
  • Laura Brassini's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #88046 by Laura Brassini
Replied by Laura Brassini on topic Show category path
Great module, thank you very much

But It works everywhere except in breadcrumbs position.
If I deactivate the default pathway module that stands in breadcrumbs position and activate K2_tool in the same position it doesn't work.

do you understand why?

William White said:This may work for you. Make a copy of module k2_tools. Set it to breadcrumbs. Many templates have a breadcrumbs position just above the content.