Keyword

posting k2 items or in my case these are the blog post the content does not show in IE

• Kevin Chamberlin
  • Kevin Chamberlin's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 week ago #88274 by Kevin Chamberlin
I have a site catalyst4fitness.com that they are using k2 for there blog section. The latest item / post is not showing the content in IE and when you use the blog link in the main navigation the k2 cloud (blog post)  menu on the right side disapears. Now there are other post I click through on and all the content is there in IF Chrome and FF have no issues. Has anyone else seen anything like? Any suggestions or help would be welcome. Plus I do check for IE issues alot and this is the first post that has not shown the content and I do not know though how long the cloud (blog post menu on the right side of the blog page has been missing now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #88275 by irish
Hi Kevin,
Just a thought, If you are saying this is the only blog post that has the issue in IE I would check html side of that particular post to see if there are any syntax, html, css etc that might be causing the problem. Also does the post contain embedded code for youtube.

Cheers!
irish

• Kevin Chamberlin
  • Kevin Chamberlin's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 week ago #88276 by Kevin Chamberlin
thanks I am looking into the html and also told the site owner to paste content into note pad then into the item. This may help with fonts not being compatible in IE. The other thing is my cloud menu does not show on the blog page in IE that is more an issue then this one post. Thanks again for your suggestion.

irish said:Hi Kevin, Just a thought, If you are saying this is the only blog post that has the issue in IE I would check html side of that particular post to see if there are any syntax, html, css etc that might be causing the problem. Also does the post contain embedded code for youtube.

Cheers!
irish