Keyword

Text displaying beside the image instead of below?

• Matt Medley
  • Matt Medley's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 week ago #88365 by Matt Medley
Hey there, I'm having a problem where the text is always showing beside an image in a blog posting rather than below it? Attached is an example of a posting that has this error. Anyone know how I can stop this from happening?Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #88366 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Text displaying beside the image instead of below?
Is there text is that jpg?:)

Seriously, please post a link to the page, Its probably your template and a float left in the css somewhere
Firebug may find it

More
14 years 1 week ago #88367 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Text displaying beside the image instead of below?
In firefox for me the display is correct and the text is below the image, but there is not right border.
see attached jpg
what template do you use?
are you using an override?

• Matt Medley
More
14 years 1 week ago #88368 by Matt Medley
Replied by Matt Medley on topic Text displaying beside the image instead of below?
If I use the image tab in K2 it works fine, but if I add an image to the text via the text editor, it displays inline with the text, as it shows in the image I posted. I used the BlogMonster K2 theme. Don't think I'm using an override.

Also, all my categories appear without any modules on the side, but the modules are set to display on them. Weird stuf is happening with this one.

More
14 years 1 week ago #88369 by william white
which editor are you using?
add a test item
put an image and text into it
play around with the paramaters in an editor like jce and you will figure out how to make the text go where you want it to

• Matt Medley
More
14 years 14 hours ago #88370 by Matt Medley
Replied by Matt Medley on topic Text displaying beside the image instead of below?
I figured it out... there were images set to be borders on the images, soon as I deleted the first one, the text stopped wrapping. It still automatically aligns to the left though.

I had to cut this line:
div.gk_img_border_top { overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 0 0; background:transparent url('../images/header_top.png') no-repeat 96% top; float:left; width:auto; }