Keyword

URGENT Help with linking text to another item in K2

• ray salyer
  • ray salyer's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 days ago #88492 by ray salyer
I have  a customer website that he would like to highlight a certain amount of text and when the customer clicks on that text it will take them to another (article / item).Is that possible. I have look for about 3 hours now and I can not seem to find anything about this.I have the JCE Editor installed and I have tried the JCK Editor as well. I may be way off with editors, but I figured it would be as easy as highlighting text and adding a link to it.He made the item in K2, I have published it and copied the URL for that item, then unpublished it, when back into that item, selected the text and pasted in the URL into JCE Editor for that word to connect to that item, and It did not work.From what I can see when I'm in K2, and when I choose to create a new link, it only shows me Joomla Articles to connect to and not other K2 items.I'm really stuck on this one thing. He wants to launch tomorrow evening - September 16th at 12:01am for his new business announcement.He has a lot of words that he likes to link this way. I did talk to him about tags too and that did not interest him.I really need some help on this one.Thanks,Ray SalyerGottch-Ya! Graphix, USA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 days ago #88493 by william white
Replied by william white on topic URGENT Help with linking text to another item in K2
Jce does this for me. See attached image

More
14 years 5 days ago #88494 by william white

• ray salyer
  • ray salyer's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 days ago #88495 by ray salyer
Thank You WIlliam for your reply. I'm currently looking into this more.

Ray Salyer
Gottch-Ya! Graphix, USA