Keyword

Rebuilt Gaming News Website

• Matthew Stenquist
  • Matthew Stenquist's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 days ago #88540 by Matthew Stenquist
Rebuilt Gaming News Website was created by Matthew Stenquist
www.game-medic.com/ Hi guys, I have rebuilt my old gaming blog, and decided to try out k2 instead of wordpress and I must say I've fallen in love with the versatility that K2 offers.  I'd just like to share my work on this forum, to get feedback. 
Thansk for providing such a good system :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 days ago #88541 by Jason Elmery
Replied by Jason Elmery on topic Rebuilt Gaming News Website
Wow that looks great how did you manage to design the K2 template like that and how did you customize and alternate topic colors and comments? Good Job on the sites design!

• Matthew Stenquist
  • Matthew Stenquist's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #88542 by Matthew Stenquist
Replied by Matthew Stenquist on topic Rebuilt Gaming News Website
Oh thanks :D, I can't tell all my secrets, but I played around with the Div codes in text-edit and after fifty or so tries, I finally nailed the alignment and started building from there. And the colored code is an added .php file I wrote as well its scripted through a server box that I linked into photoshop with correspoding hex codes in rgb format###.

Jason Elmery said:Wow that looks great how did you manage to design the K2 template like that and how did you customize and alternate topic colors and comments? Good Job on the sites design!

More
13 years 11 months ago #88543 by Jason Elmery
Replied by Jason Elmery on topic Rebuilt Gaming News Website
Oh neato, Im working on a k2 template myself but its nearly not as good as yours , good job on it btw :D I love your template designs, do you sell them??

Als I noticed you integrated your search bar to be diferent than k2's search css file, how did you do that???