Keyword

SigPro and K2 no image on front but ok in back

• craig kennedy
  • craig kennedy's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 week ago #88801 by craig kennedy
SigPro and K2 no image on front but ok in back was created by craig kennedy
I have spent the past few days trying to remove some of the old things on the site that are not actually being used but loading up in an attempt to speed up the site.I am not sure if it was something I have done or something else, but when in the K2 item at the backend, having already uploaded all the images for each of the item pages the image appears in the admin of K2 Items no issues, and it opens using Highslide as expected.On the front end however all I see where the image should be is this{gallery}8{/gallery} 8 being a specific gallery folder for this item, each item has its own folder for gallery display.Can anyone point me in the direction that could fix this.Latest Joomla and Sig Pro versions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 days ago #88802 by william white
Replied by william white on topic SigPro and K2 no image on front but ok in back
Do you get an error stating - # Image folder specified does not exist!
on the frontend?
From the plugin Doc's
JoomlaWorks you can quickly display a folder of images (uploaded to your Joomla! site) as a stylish image gallery within any article. Use for example {gallery}myphotos{/gallery} inside the article, in which you want to display an image gallery of photos uploaded to the folder "myphotos". The plugin will then "automagically" present this folder as an image gallery, with selectable templates and "lightbox" like popups to showcase the original images, when users click on the thumbnails!
Is "8" the name of a folder where the images are stored?
Have you checked the default folder in the plugin to be sure it is correct?
If you are using the galleries uploaded with the item gallery tab it should probably be "media/k2/galleries"

• Александр Сухов
More
14 years 6 days ago #88803 by Александр Сухов
Replied by Александр Сухов on topic SigPro and K2 no image on front but ok in back
I have the same problem. In articles SigPro works, but in К2 is not present.
Records in logs:
File does not exist: .../cache/jwsigpro_cache_38ca5798d64260
File does not exist: .../media/k2/galleries/1/4260;
Has changed a directory in adjustments of a plug-in with images/stories on media/k2/galleries, has changed the rights to folders on 777... Legs all in front К2 are not present gallery, and in back is.
Are established:
Joomla 1.5.20, K2_v2.3, SigPro 2.04

More
14 years 6 days ago #88804 by Jiliko.net
Replied by Jiliko.net on topic SigPro and K2 no image on front but ok in back
Hi,

You should check '/cache' write access.

Olivier

• Александр Сухов
More
14 years 6 days ago #88805 by Александр Сухов
Replied by Александр Сухов on topic SigPro and K2 no image on front but ok in back
Yes, on all folders cache the rights are established 777. And in К2 info all on all parameters ok. And files in a folder media/k2/galleries/.. are, but on page of material К2 of gallery are not present. But if to insert gallery on page of a content (a content joomla, not К2) from the same folder (media/k2/galleries/..) all works

More
14 years 6 days ago #88806 by Jiliko.net
Replied by Jiliko.net on topic SigPro and K2 no image on front but ok in back
Hi Alex,

Could we have an url ? Maybe a js error that disables the gallery code...

Olivier

Alex said:Yes, on all folders cache the rights are established 777. And in К2 info all on all parameters ok. And files in a folder media/k2/galleries/.. are, but on page of material К2 of gallery are not present. But if to insert gallery on page of a content (a content joomla, not К2) from the same folder (media/k2/galleries/..) all works

More
13 years 3 months ago #88807 by Jennifer Mladucky
Replied by Jennifer Mladucky on topic SigPro and K2 no image on front but ok in back
Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I am running into the same issue.

More
13 years 3 months ago #88808 by Momchil
I have the same problem since yesterday. I have red the majority of comment about this... and .. os far nothing .... Any help would be most grately appreciated! 

TheDesignDuck said:
Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I am running into the same issue.