Keyword

Multiple writer's

• reldes456
  • reldes456's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 days ago #88809 by reldes456
Multiple writer's was created by reldes456
Is that possible to have published multiple writers of an article?
My point is i want an article that have been modified by another user, have is name as co-author.
Is that possible?

Thanks

Helder Santos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 days ago #88810 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Multiple writer's
There is not a default place for this, possibly you could use extra fields for this, providing you teach them how to use the extra fields

More
13 years 10 months ago #88811 by Mark Schultz
Replied by Mark Schultz on topic Multiple writer's
I am wanting a similar functionality. I'd like to be able to assign multiple users to an item. The extra fields idea won't work for us because in the user view, the items associated with the user entered into an extra field will not appear in the list of available items. The functionality we need is this:

1. Assign multiple users to article
2. searching on user will return both items assigned to them solely and mutually.
3. user views will display both items assigned to them solely and mutually.
4. A method to display fields from both users in a given template

It appears this will require some hacks to the core code. Anyone out there do this yet? Anyone interested in a paid programming job?

More
13 years 7 months ago #88812 by Jonathan Neubauer
Replied by Jonathan Neubauer on topic Multiple writer's
Anyone found a solution for this? - Need this for a clients site - if nothing else will have to write my own, but would rather find an existing solution :)

Mark Schultz said:
I am wanting a similar functionality. I'd like to be able to assign multiple users to an item. The extra fields idea won't work for us because in the user view, the items associated with the user entered into an extra field will not appear in the list of available items. The functionality we need is this:
1. Assign multiple users to article
2. searching on user will return both items assigned to them solely and mutually.
3. user views will display both items assigned to them solely and mutually.
4. A method to display fields from both users in a given template

It appears this will require some hacks to the core code. Anyone out there do this yet? Anyone interested in a paid programming job?