Keyword

Simple Image Gallery Pro: Upload fails, Gallery not dislayed

• Max Ritscher
  • Max Ritscher's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #88824 by Max Ritscher
Hello,I installed SIG Pro and without getting any error message (turned debug mode on) after saving the article, the zip-folder doesn't upload (directory is writeable). The saved article displays 'imagegallery' but no gallery below, in the source code i find some gallery id, but not more.I previously installed SIG Pro under another domain and it worked. But I had to uninstall it there so i can't check there anymore. Is this maybe a license problem? What can I do to make it work?Greetings, Max

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #88825 by alfons scholing
Soul-ution!??!?!

there is something wrong with the rootfolder of k2 and simple gallery!

I fixxed it with underlying quote! (SEE BELOW) in the NON-Pro version by fiddling around in the config.... was great fun doing so... :)

PRO must have a setting somewhere that will do the same!

Please share findings..... i dont have pro....

PEACE!

d.k.shukla said:Plug in SIG free version is also working with k2 V-2.2 after doing following changes. There is path issue in plug in, you will require to change in file showthumb.php , you will find file in /plugins/content/plugin_jw_sig/ Please modify line no 15 by replacing following code
$_image_ = '../../../media/k2/galleries/'.$_GET;

You will also require to change plugins/content/jwsig.php at line no.50 by following code
$rootfolder = '/media/k2/galleries/';

It will help people to use gallery feature of K2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.