Keyword

Cannot get bullet points removed from titles and no pagination when using k2_content Module

• Josh Wilkinson
  • Josh Wilkinson's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #88916 by Josh Wilkinson
here is a link to my the site i am working onhttp://www.highschoolquarterback.net/On the home page and pretty much every page there is a square bullet point next to the item title ...i have put list-style:none; to about every class and id i can think of and cannot get it to go away can someone please help me i have literally been trying all day to get those to go away with no avail.Also, on this videos pagethere are no pagination...even though i have 4 videos listed when i set the limit to 3 no pagination shows up when you are using the k2_content module..it only works if you select categories under the menu item.  Why is this not possible with the module?  How do i get this to work?thanks,Josh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Josh Wilkinson
More
13 years 11 months ago #88917 by Josh Wilkinson
No one has a solution to fix either of these? I really need to get rid of those bullet points. I really need both of these issues fixed. Id appreciate any help

thanks,

Josh

• Josh Wilkinson
More
13 years 11 months ago #88918 by Josh Wilkinson
I figured out the bullet point issue they were using an image in the template i have. The real problem is There is still on pagination for the k2 Content module. I have searched the forums and this seems to to be functionality issue. How can i get this to work. I am doing this project for work and really need this to work.

thanks,

Josh