Keyword

Category View - Item Titles are not linkable

• Andrew Brine
  • Andrew Brine's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #88931 by Andrew Brine
Category View - Item Titles are not linkable was created by Andrew Brine
I am having some really problems with my k2 category listings, they display fine but when none of the titles are linkable at all. So basically every item in the view displays the title but cant click on the title. Just wondering if anyone else has had this? Just to let you know i have downloaded the latest version of k2 and also i have tested this on all categories so i am assuming that the editing the category view options will not make a difference. (I have played around with the and not found it made a difference)I have also used k2 category views many time with no problems like this. If someone can help me out it will be much appreciated.Thanks in AdvanceAndy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Andrew Brine
More
13 years 11 months ago #88932 by Andrew Brine
Replied by Andrew Brine on topic Category View - Item Titles are not linkable
I know what the problem is now but I dont know how to fix it. I am using the nexus template from rocket themes and it messes up the category views, I think it maybe a problem with conflicts somewhere. This stops the category view from displaying correctly with links not item titles not linkable and a few more things not viewable.

If anyone has found a solution to this i would be delighted to hear?

Thanks in advance

Andy

• Andrew Brine
More
13 years 11 months ago #88933 by Andrew Brine
Replied by Andrew Brine on topic Category View - Item Titles are not linkable
Just to let everyone know I have solved the issue now and it seems to be an issue with the template and k2. All you need to do is run the template override which can be downloaded from the k2 download page. Now im sure this is what solved it as my articles and information is displaying as it should do.

If anyone has an issue just like this it should all be sorted with the template override. Should have spotted that before :) taken a long time to figure out.