Keyword

k2 2.4.1 some questions

More
13 years 11 months ago #88953 by LiQ
k2 2.4.1 some questions was created by LiQ
Hi all!Yesterday i have uploaded k2 for 2.4.1 version, but i have some errors or strange things happen, i hope you will be able to help me with it.When i display the list of the categories, the login form or the last comments there is a "." before the name of the categories: 

As you can see, there isn't centered in the module's position, it just happen after upgrading the k2. I would like to align the categories list, on the left than before, and remove the "."

The other question, is how i'm able to show the k2 item with the modules as the demo, i mean, i have a list of the last items, and when i click on the item i want to show it at the main postion of my site but preserving the other modules, for example:

www.mgo2pain.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=latest&layout=latest&Itemid=134

--- > in the middle you can see the last items added, when you clic in an article, this one is showed in a new window like this one:

www.mgo2pain.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=38:ya-ha-salido-el-playstation-move 

I want to get the article but still preserve the "right colum modules" of the first link.

Thak you a lot in advance.

Kind Regards, LiQ.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.