Keyword

imported Categories don't Inherit parameter options

• Mona Ramadan
  • Mona Ramadan's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #88954 by Mona Ramadan
Hi, I'm new to K2, I've imported all my old categories to K2, and made a new category in K2 in order to let all other categories inherit it's parameter options, but unfortunately only categories, which made in K2 inherit the parameter options, but the old categories still the same, how can i fix that ??kind regards, Mona

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #88955 by william white
Replied by william white on topic imported Categories don't Inherit parameter options
Are the old categories subcategories in k2 of the one you want them to inherit them from?
Did you go back and look at the old categories "inherit from" and select the category you wanted to inherit from?

• Mona Ramadan
  • Mona Ramadan's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #88956 by Mona Ramadan
Replied by Mona Ramadan on topic imported Categories don't Inherit parameter options
thank you William for your reply, actually, i find out the mistake which i did, I didn't reset my menus to K2, it work find now

William White said:Are the old categories subcategories in k2 of the one you want them to inherit them from? Did you go back and look at the old categories "inherit from" and select the category you wanted to inherit from?